- Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Hand painted with food grade dyes
- Hygenic- no holes for mold or bacteria
- Safe and Non-toxic
- Free from PVC, BPA, EVA, Phthalates
- Compliant with Australian safety standards
- Australian owned and designed
- Size 10cm x 9cm x 7cm
Made from nature. Designed for little people.
BATH TOYS AND TEETHERS:
- Clean with a damp cloth or in soapy water
- Rinse and fully air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Do not leave product in water for prolonged periods as this may cause discoloration
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause fading
- Ensure all packaging is removed
- As the toys and teethers are made from 100% natural rubber small differences or imperfections are normal
- This product is made from natural material which means that you may notice colour changes with use. Natural rubber is yellow in colour so it’s normal for some of this pigment to show on the product.
- Do not boil or place in the microwave
SAFETY - Dispose of all packaging immediately. Torn, broken or damaged products may pose a chocking hazard and should be discarded immediately. Use under adult supervision.